Anything that is not faith is sin. This doesn’t mean of your own accord walking unwisely, but it does mean being obedient to all He calls you to.
2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Hebrews 10:39 – “But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.”
Habakkuk was given a simple formula.
1. Write the vision.
- Write what God has put in your heart.
- If you write it you remember it better!
- What would you do today if there was no limit on my life?
- If He puts it in your heart, He will provide.
2. Make it plain on tablets.
- If you can’t write it. You can’t walk it out.
- It should be easy to share. That you can share while you run!
- When you share you’ll build your faith!
- Writing it increases the likelihood of you succeeding.
3. The vision is for an appointed time.
- Are you going to be ready for God when He is ready for you?
- Preparation is vital! Allow Him to prepare you.
- Patience! (I added this) 🙂 Understand that it is for an appointed time.
- Hebrews 11:10 – faith is the substance of things hoped for…
- It is not our responsibility to make it happen. It is our job to believe and to take the steps as He brings them.
- God is able to do above and abundantly. It starts by activating us.
4. The just live by faith.
- It’s not gonna be what you think it’s going to be.
- Wait for it.
- The world makes room for a man with vision and purpose (over talent).
- God wants us to be people who know where they’re going.
- Scribe it on your heart. You will feel the demand of that vision on your life.
- Are we really ready to go against the culture? How bad do we want it?
- God help us to do the thing you’ve called us to do! More men fail for lack of purpose than talent.
Worry is the opposite of faith!
- If you don’t see how He’s going to do things be excited to wait and see, don’t doubt.
- Worry is a waste if time. It is faith in the disaster.
- Get out of my means and into His means.
- Act bigger. Believe larger. Associate higher. (your outlook determined your outcome)
- I will bite off more than I can chew.
Sent from my iPod