This silk is near and dear to my heart because I birthed it for Katt of Victory Hill Flags and Banners and it’s part of an awesome pair of testimonies that I share on the Dyed4you blog. I hope the word is a blessing to you too!
The name of your silk is Created for His Glory. The colors in it are:
- Light turquoise representing flow of the Holy Spirit
- China red representing sacrifice
- Dark gray representing humility and fear of the Lord
- Black representing deep and multifaceted
- Silver representing freedom to create
The scriptures that go with it are:
- Genesis 1:1-3 (VOICE) In the beginning, God created everything: the heavens above and the earth below. Here’s what happened: At first the earth lacked shape and was totally empty, and a dark fog draped over the deep while God’s spirit-wind hovered over the surface of the empty waters. Then there was the voice of God. God: Let there be light. And light flashed into being.
- John 14:26 (AMPC) But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.
The wind of God is blowing. His breath to create, to bring life. He is filling your lungs that you might speak things into existence (whether literally or figuratively). His breath is in your lungs, pour it out for His glory. He’s filled you to overflowing that you might minister from the overflow. Do not run dry. Do not be manipulated or coerced into doing or giving more than He has called you to. If He doesn’t build the house it’s built in vain, so stay perfectly aligned and when He says rest – receive it without hesitation.
A Prophetic Nugget from Meghan Williams of Dyed4you Ministries is connected to this. It’s called “Glimpse of Eternity.”
Genesis 1:2 (NKJV) The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Beloved, I AM the Creator and you are made in My image. I have made you to pour forth life, to create. Just as before the creation there was a moment My Spirit simply hovered, so there will be that moment for you. So wait for it, beloved, I will whisper to your heart – listen for it. Don’t move without Me. I love to create with you.
As you create beloved, reflect My heart. I will give you ways to express supernatural things in earthly mediums. My heart is for My people to know – truly know and understand – their real home, for you are simply sojourners here. As My people are able to catch the vision, they are better able to stay fixed on my worldview rather than being drawn in by the world’s. What a gift that you are able to help others capture that glimpse of eternity!
A “Lion Bite” called “Consider the Heavens” from Glasgow Prophetic Centre is connected to this silk. It was originally shared via email, and since I’m unable to find it online now, it’s quoted in its entirety in the comments below. The word is a powerful reminder that we both are creation and creators. We are the awesome handiwork of God Almighty, and He has crafted us to flow in that same creative spirit and make things that reflect His glory, just was we – the work of His hands, reflect it. So be encouraged to yield to His creative flow, and let Him inspire you to bring forth that which He has called you to.
Another Prophetic Nugget from Meghan Williams of Dyed4you Ministries is connected to this. It’s called “Don’t Hide.”
Matthew 5:15-16 (TLB) Don’t hide your light! Let it shine for all; let your good deeds glow for all to see, so that they will praise your heavenly Father.
Beloved, you are My show piece – a glorious example of My beauty and grace made manifest in the earth. Don’t hide yourself; hiding yourself means hiding the glory of My handiwork that was created to bless, encourage, and impact the world around you.
Shine brightly, beloved. Refuse to hide who I’ve created you to be by bending to the opinions of man, but instead boldly live a life of authenticity, displaying the true you in all your gloriously flawed beauty that My power and majesty might be made known.
Another Prophetic Nugget from Meghan Williams of Dyed4you Ministries is connected to this. It’s called “Embrace Your Uniqueness.”
Psalm 139:14 (TPT) I will offer You my grateful heart, for I am Your unique creation, filled with wonder and awe. You have approached even the smallest details with excellence; Your works are wonderful; I carry this knowledge deep within my soul.
Beloved, resist the urge to compare yourself to others, for you have been uniquely made and if you use others as your guideposts, you will likely take yourself off track from My perfect will. Refuse to hold others up as the ideal to be achieved – only My Son should have that honor.
Instead seek Me, ask Me how you should live and who you should be. Beloved, your Creator knows you intimately, and I love every part of how I made you. You truly are fearfully and wonderfully made.
So own it. Embrace your unique makeup. You are a gift, created with intentionality and a purpose. Resist the urge to withhold that gift by hiding who you are. Refuse to believe the lie that different is somehow “wrong” and trust that I know what I’m doing. Beloved, you are beautiful and so loved. You are worth knowing. Shine without shame.
Another Prophetic Nugget from Meghan Williams of Dyed4you Ministries is connected to this. It’s called “Spirit of Wisdom.”
Exodus 31:3 (VOICE) I have filled him with God’s Spirit, gifted him with wisdom, understanding, knowledge, and skills with a variety of crafts.
Beloved, I have gifted you with ideas and insights that supersede natural ability. Walk in the fullness of what you have been given. Trust My Spirit of Wisdom to be upon you that you might know things you did not know and be gifted in ways you did not expect.
Expect the unexpected from Me, beloved, for I delight to see My Spirit at work in you. I will grant you a way of seeing things that is unique and I do so for My purpose. Magnify Me, beloved, with your words, actions, and deeds. What you do, do in excellence to honor Me.
Whatever craft I have laid your hands to, do it for my glory. Flow in My Spirit of Wisdom. Know the ideas that come from Me when they arrive, and execute them for My glory.
Ephesians 1:17 (AMPC) [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
A final Prophetic Nugget from Meghan Williams of Dyed4you Ministries is connected to this. It’s called “Key to the Kingdom: Act in Humble Obedience.”
1 Corinthians 15:58 (VOICE) My dear brothers and sisters, stay firmly planted—be unshakable—do many good works in the name of God, and know that all your labor is not for nothing when it is for God.
Beloved, keep your hands to the labor I have entrusted you. Be not moved by what you see (or don’t see) in the natural, for I see the hearts of all and I instruct you accordingly. Simply respond in humble obedience trusting that your labor is not in vain and that My work will be accomplished in My perfect time.
In seed time and at harvest, I AM still God. Trust Me when the fruit is ripe and when the growth is occurring by faith beneath the surface. In every moment I AM at work and My presence is made known. Trust your hope in My hands, for I AM faithful.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Multiplication Power, which is used as a symbol of coming into unity with God and those He yokes us with all for the purpose of the multiplication power. The deeper meaning of this oil reads:
The multiplication power comes when forces join (one puts a thousand to flight and two puts ten thousand – Deuteronomy 32:30) and synergy happens, creating a deep and abiding strength. A strong marriage can be an example of this: the masculine and feminine traits joining with God in their midst – a powerhouse that brings forth life.
In this anointing oil, each essential oil is a “fighter” – with living, individual power, but as they’re combined they have a synergy that brings that multiplication power. These oils are mirroring the heart behind this anointing oil – the multiplication power. Again, one bringing a thousand to flight as two brings TEN thousand. Combined energies. Synergistic power. Exponential multiplication. In this anointing oil each essential oil has its role and that role or characteristic prophetically mirrors necessary roles and traits needed in groups to bring unity and that synergy that brings deep strength.
- Lavender blends well with most oils. This flexibility speaks to what is needed to solidify unity. Working well with others. Joining. Melding. Multiplying together.
- Ylang ylang has sweet and tenacious characteristics. This too speaks to the heart of the unifying warrior – tenacious, persistent yet sweet, able to connect with others.
- Cassia is often used for vascular disorders. It’s help in keeping the blood (life) moving throughout the body is a vital part of unity.
- Blood orange is one of the oils used to address nervous tension and stress. In the same way, for unity you need those who defuse situations and bring peace in lieu of tension.
- Cedar has deep roots. It has a steadying factor. It also astringent and antiputrescent – combatting decay and purification. Bringing healing and cleansing to the body.
- Roman chamomile is antibacterial, a fighter in your body – a warrior, like special forces. It is an agent that destroys that which attacks the body. It not only attacks the enemy, it’s the one who heals, promotes health, and brings harmony.
- Oak moss is also called oak lungs or lung moss. It treats respiratory issues. In the same way, breathing life – making the way for the Breath of Life (the Holy Spirit) to be in the midst.
- Labdanum (rose of Sharon) representing the Christ. The bond that connects us, grafting us and holding us together.
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: this word has been updated since it was originally posted. When God first started birthing words in His quiet time with me (God Speaking Through Silk), it was before He’d begun downloading the Prophetic Nuggets each day. During that time He would highlight words from other ministries to me and then show prophetic connections, all of which was shared in the letters. Over time as He began downloading more prophetic words through the Dyed4you ministry team, we began referencing other words without quoting them in their entirety. Instead, we’d summarize and sometimes share the connection we were sensing and would reference where to find the original. We did this for a variety of reasons including helping cultivate followers for the other ministries rather than simply quoting them, and also to give our Dyed4you customers a place to start as we encouraged them to dig into God’s mysteries themselves. This word has been updated to follow the new format.
Below are the RSW I made for Katt of Victory Hill Flags and Banners, and beloved that is the large dowel flag I made for myself at the same time so we could have twin silks 😉