The name of your silk is a Place of Closeness. The colors in it are:
- Bright green representing new life and flourishing
- Amethyst representing merry heart
- Sky blue representing revelation knowledge
- Plum representing abundance
- Electric blue representing intense feeling
- Gold shimmer representing divine light
The scriptures that go with this silk are:
- Psalm 33:18 (TPT) The eyes of the Lord are upon Even the weakest worshippers who love Him. Those who wait in hope and expectation For the strong, steady love of God.
- Psalm 33:20-22 (TPT) The Lord alone is our radiant hope And we trust in Him with all our hearts. His wrap-around presence will strengthen us. As we trust, we rejoice with an uncontained joy, Flowing from Yahweh! So let Your love and steadfast kindness Overshadow us continually, For we trust and we wait upon You!
- Psalm 51:11 (GW) Do not force me away from your presence, and do not take your Holy Spirit from me.
- Amos 3:7 (AMP) Surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets.
The words ‘His secret’ in Amos 3:7 are the Hebrew word cowd (H5475). Here’s what the concordance said about this word:
Outline of Biblical Usage:
* council, counsel, assembly; council (of familiar conversation)
* divan, circle (of familiar friends)
* assembly, company
* counsel; counsel (itself); secret counsel
* familiar converse, intimacy (with God)
* couch, cushion – on which persons recline; a sitting together, an assembly either of friends familiarly conversing or judges conversing together
* deliberation, counsel
* familiar conversation
* a secret, to reveal a secret
Picture sitting around on a couch having coffee with the Lord – intimate, sweet conversation – sharing the depths of each of your hearts. This level of intimacy is what He has for you in the place of worship. As you dance, flag, and pour out before Him, He opens the heavens above you – brilliant blues sweep the atmosphere above you and radiant divine light cascades down on you – as you twirl and spread wide your arms in a holy embrace – unrestrained, unashamed worship – with the Lover of your soul.
This place of intimacy is both broad and close. Broad because it is holding the fullness of His presence and majesty and mysteries. Close because although He is great, He is near to you, hovering over you like a lover – tender and intimate – His hand gently touching your face as He smiles sweetly at you, His beloved. The sweet nothings you whisper to one another are the secrets and mysteries on your hearts. A place of closeness.
The lyrics to Rick Pino’s “My Romance” are connected to this silk.
Look at the way the flowers bloom for you,
They want to show you their beauty, Lord
Running waters dance, You and I romance
Unto You, be all the glory!
Angels dance around You, The earth it sings about You
Open up the heavens, Lord, Let your kingdom come to earth
My praises all surround You, My soul can’t dance without You
Open up the heavens Lord, Let your kingdom come to earth
A portion of an article from Enliven Publishing called “A Prophetic Vision: God’s Call to Intimacy with Him” is connected to this silk.
Returning to Intimacy. Sometimes, we do not take significant time apart with God because we are busy. We may even be spiritually dry. And yet, we should prize God’s intimate Presence and anointing above all else. (Ps 51:11)
Have you lost the freshness of your close relationship with God? God is always present with us. (Matt 28:20) However, just as Jesus took time apart with the Father, so can we. (Mark 1:35, 6:46) Time spent alone with God is life giving. You can start by rediscovering the unique ways that you connect with Him.
The picture of intimacy with God beside still waters has particular significance to me, as I connect with God best through spending time outdoors—especially where I can walk alongside water, be it a lake, a reservoir, or the sea.
Today, I encourage you to take a moment to meditate on this—listen to God’s personal call to you. Allow His Spirit to awaken the hunger for His Presence in your life. God is calling us to take time apart in intimacy with Him—and as we do so, a new sound will resonate from our lives and ministries, reaching the hearts of many.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Hidden Mysteries, which is used as an agreement for our hearts to align with His for the treasures and secret things He longs to share. The verse that goes with this oil is from Isaiah 45:3 AMP, “And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name.”
The deeper meaning of this oil reads, “Unearthed. Unveiled. Revealed. Deep calling unto deep. Revealed mysteries. Revealed hidden treasures. He longs to share His wellspring with us! As we abide with Him and align our hearts with His, He lavishes us with His secret trove.”
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, check out my post God Speaking Through Silk where I explain why I began sharing these on my blog. 🙂