The name of your silk is Potter’s Hands. The colors in it are:
- Brown representing clay
- Purple representing sovereign
- Soft gold representing beauty for ashes
- Light blue representing Breath of God
- Silver shimmer representing Breath of life
The scriptures that go with it are:
- Isaiah 45:9-12 (VOICE) How bad it will be for anyone who disputes with the very One who created him! After all, a human being is nothing more than one clay pot among many. Imagine the clay saying to the potter, “What do you think you’re doing?” or “You don’t have the hands for this.” It’s as idiotic as asking a mother or father, “What are you birthing or begetting?” So the Eternal One, who is the Holy One and Maker of Israel, says, Eternal One: Are you really going to question Me about what will happen to My children, or lecture Me about what I should do with the ones I made with My own hands? It is I who made the very ground on which you stand, I who shaped the human beings who walk around on it. I pulled the sky and the heavens taut with My own hands, and organized the army of stars that march across the night sky.
- Jeremiah 18:1-6 (TLB) Here is another message to Jeremiah from the Lord: Go down to the shop where clay pots and jars are made, and I will talk to you there. I did as he told me and found the potter working at his wheel. But the jar that he was forming didn’t turn out as he wished, so he kneaded it into a lump and started again. Then the Lord said: O Israel, can’t I do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in my hand.
It can be so hard releasing control. Especially when you believe YOU are the only one who can be fully trusted to be mindful of your best interests. We all struggle with that thought sometimes, but the truth is that there is One who is even more concerned with our wellbeing than we are: the One who made us and who knows us even better than we know ourselves. So beloved, release your will to His, your control to Him, and TRUST Him wholeheartedly. For He IS worthy.
The lyrics from Hillsong’s song “The Potter’s Hands” are also connected to this silk.
Beautiful Lord, wonderful Saviour
I know for sure, all of my days are held in Your hands
Crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me, into Your presence
Guiding me by, Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord?To live all of my life through Your eyes
I’m captured by, Your Holy calling
Set me apart, I know You’re drawing me to Yourself
Lead me Lord I pray
Take me, Mold me, Use me, Fill me
I give my life to the Potter’s hands
Hold me, Guide me, Lead me, Walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter’s hand
A word called “My Grace Is Sufficient for You” from June Reinke of Prophetic Light is also connected to this silk.
My grace is sufficient for you, says the LORD. It is never depleted. You are not being overlooked and I Am not oblivious of your pain or difficulties. I Am with you. I AM on your side, and I Am your help. Trust that My love for you is like an unquenchable fire. It never changes and does not need to be refueled. It remains the same regardless of your times, seasons or circumstances. TRUST in My presence and infallible love for you, and trust that your times are in MY hands. Everything has a purpose and nothing is being wasted. I Am shaping you, molding you and you are in My hands as clay is in the hands of the potter. You are being perfected, says the LORD.
Do not despair of the process, but rejoice in the progress, for it is happening even if you cannot see it, says the Lord. I will complete that which concerns you, for I AM YOUR GOD, Am never late and will perfect you. Give Me glory, for I do all things well, and you are no exception. For I have created you for My pleasure and purpose and you are not an incomplete. You will finish what I have assigned and designed you to do and you will be blessed to be a blessing. Just wait on Me and I will be the cause and effect, for I know the way that you take and I will be the way maker for you, says the LORD.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s In His Hands oil, which is for those who want to be reminded that we rest in His hands and that there is safety there. The scripture that goes with this oil is Romans 8:35, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?” We are the Lord’s children, His beloved. He counts us as precious and holds us safely in His hands.
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, check out my post God Speaking Through Silk where I explain why I began sharing these on my blog. 🙂