The name of your silk is Good Father. The colors in it are:
- Pale pink representing tender loving care
- Baby blue representing seated with the Lord in heavenly places
- Dark red representing sacrificial love
- Deep dark blue representing the Father
- Dark gray representing crowned with humility
- Pearl shimmer representing blessings of God
The scriptures that go with it are:
- Matthew 7:11
- (AMP) If you then, evil sinful by nature as you are, know how to give good and advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven perfect as He is give what is good and advantageous to those who keep on asking Him.
- (VOICE) So if you, who are sinful, know how to give your children good gifts, how much more so does your Father in heaven, who is perfect, know how to give great gifts to His children!
- Luke 11:13 (VOICE) Look, all of you are flawed in so many ways, yet in spite of all your faults, you know how to give good gifts to your children. How much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to all who ask!
- 1 John 3:1 [Including commentary] (VOICE) Consider the kind of extravagant love the Father has lavished on us—He calls us children of God! It’s true; we are His beloved children. And in the same way the world didn’t recognize Him, the world does not recognize us either. [When we feel like we are not good enough to be loved by God, we should remember that God’s love is greater than our doubts. We must silence the sounds of condemnation so we can hear the voice of God’s loving assurance and remember that He has selected us to be part of His family.]
- Psalm 103:8-13 (VOICE) The Eternal is compassionate and merciful. When we cross all the lines, He is patient with us. When we struggle against Him, He lovingly stays with us—changing, convicting, prodding; He will not constantly criticize, nor will He hold a grudge forever. Thankfully, God does not punish us for our sins and depravity as we deserve. In His mercy, He tempers justice with peace. Measure how high heaven is above the earth; God’s wide, loving, kind heart is greater for those who revere Him. You see, God takes all our crimes—our seemingly inexhaustible sins—and removes them. As far as east is from the west, He removes them from us. An earthly father expresses love for his children; it is no different with our heavenly Father; The Eternal shows His love for those who revere Him.
The lyrics from Chris Tomlin’s song “Good Good Father” are also connected to this silk.
Oh, I’ve heard a thousand stories of what they think you’re like
But I’ve heard the tender whispers of love in the dead of night
And you tell me that you’re pleased
And that I’m never alone
You’re a Good, Good Father. It’s who you are, it’s who you are, it’s who you are
And I’m loved by you. It’s who I am, it’s who I am, it’s who I am
Oh, and I’ve seen many searching for answers far and wide, But I know we’re all searching
For answers only you provide, ‘Cause you know just what we need, Before we say a word
’cause you are perfect in all of your ways, You are perfect in all of your ways
You are perfect in all of your ways to us
Oh, it’s love so undeniable. I, I can hardly speak
Peace so unexplainable. I, I can hardly think
As you call me deeper still Into love, love, love
You’re a Good, Good Father (you are perfect in all of your ways)
It’s who you are, it’s who you are, it’s who you are
And I’m loved by you (you are perfect in all of your ways)
It’s who I am, it’s who I am it’s who I am
A word called “I Have Blessed This Day” from June Reinke of Prophetic Light is also connected to this silk.
I have blessed this day that I have given you, and I have blessed you, says the LORD. My blessings are continual. My presence goes before you. My love for you is unfailing. I do not keep track of your failures and I will not remind you of them. The enemy will accuse you, malign you and remind you of that which I have already blotted out by My shed blood for you. Trust that I have cleansed you from all unrighteousness and have everlasting, unimpeachable love for you. Be near to Me, says the LORD. For I Am with you to do you good always and not harm.
I Am not the author if bad news, but only have good things in store for those who love Me, says the LORD. My thoughts toward you are always good. I have you in the palm of My hands that keep you safe and secure, provide for you and guide you continually. You can trust in My presence and My love. You can KNOW that I Am for you and on your side. I have daily renewable compassion for you and My mercies are unfailing. Run to Me with open arms, for I await your response to My calling you to come closer to Me so that I can lavish My love on you. You will not be rejected, but received and you will be filled with fresh and full joy, says the LORD.
His love for us surpasses our understanding. As our Creator, He knows us more intimately than we could ever hope to know ourselves, and He loves us. He sees our flaws and human frailties, and He loves us. He sees our every move, knows every heart motivation, understands the depths of our depravity and sin, and yet He loves us. And more than that, His desire is to bless us; to prosper us and not to harm us (Jeremiah 29:11). Even when we turn away from Him, make choices that hurt His heart, He loves us. His love knows no bounds. We are His children. He will never leave us or forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:8). And though He may chasten and correct us, His love for us remains through it all.
This silk is about knowing His love deep down to your bones. KNOWING that you are loved by Him. This is your identity. You are WORTH loving. WORTH sacrificing for. WORTH forgiving. WORTH lavishing love upon. This is who you are because this is who He says you are. And regardless of whether you’ve been blessed enough to experience a good earthly father, you have One that surpasses comprehension in heaven who is just as tangible if you but quiet yourself to see, hear, and feel. Look for His blessings. They are there. Don’t malign His character by blaming Him for things sinful men have done – He’s grieved over those things more than you can imagine – know that He is good, and the truth of His character and His love for you is unchanging. He is Olam Zerowa (Everlasting Arms), YHVH Aman (Faithful Lord), El Chuwl (The God who gave you Birth), El Rachum (God of Mercy), and Abba (Father). He is all that and more, and He loves YOU.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Showers of Blessings, which is used in representation of the scriptural promise of God’s blessings, a prophetic declaration that we are heirs to His promise of showers of blessing. The scripture that goes with this oil is Ezekiel 34:26, “And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.”
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, check out my post God Speaking Through Silk where I explain why I began sharing these on my blog. 🙂