The name of your silk is Rising Waters. The colors in it are:
- Candy apple green representing new life and flourishing
- Turquoise representing flow of the Holy Spirit
- Peacock representing the water of His word
- Deep dark blue representing tehowm (the deep – Psalm 42:7)
- Seafoam green representing mercy
- Blackberry representing double portion and bearing increased fruit after pruning
- Pearl shimmer representing light of Christ
The scriptures that go with it are:
- Psalm 78:15-16 (TLB) He split open the rocks in the wilderness to give them plenty of water, as though gushing from a spring. Streams poured from the rock, flowing like a river!
- Psalm 65:9a (TLB) He waters the earth to make it fertile. The rivers of God will not run dry!
- Psalm 1:1-3 (TLB) Oh, the joys of those who do not follow evil men’s advice, who do not hang around with sinners, scoffing at the things of God. But they delight in doing everything God wants them to, and day and night are always meditating on his laws and thinking about ways to follow him more closely. They are like trees along a riverbank bearing luscious fruit each season without fail. Their leaves shall never wither, and all they do shall prosper.
- Isaiah 35:6-7 (TLV) Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the mute will sing. For water will burst forth in the desert and streams in the wilderness. The parched land will become a pool, the thirsty ground springs of water…
- John 7:38 (AMP) He who believes in Me who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me, as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’”
Father is opening up the supernatural to you. The water of His Spirit is rising; you will not drown, it will carry you higher and higher (and deeper and deeper). Wait for it and watch for it. Let your life bear fruit and bear it abundantly. Stay rooted in the fertile soil (the Word), watered by prosperous flow (the Spirit), and FLOURISH!
He has prepared you for such a time as this. Expect the unexpected. Expect the lame to walk, the blind to see, the deaf to hear, the sick to be healed, the sad to be joyful, and more. Your expectance creates room for the supernatural – it cultivates an atmosphere of readiness for a move of God. So expect, wait, watch, and then see.
A word called “I Am Moving in You” from June Reinke of Prophetic Light is also connected to this silk.
I Am moving in you, around you and will move through you, says the LORD. Agitation is not aggravation. My Spirit in you is MOVING, it is stirring within you and taking away the stagnation. Let it come up out of you as a well-spring. For I desire the springs of LIVING WATER to bubble up and burst out of you and pour over you. I desire the river of My Spirit to arise and the waters to go higher and deeper, says the LORD. You feel the stirring. You feel the movement within. Let it arise out of you until there is a river of My glory to swim in, says the LORD.
For My life is in you. My glory is in you. My SPIRIT is in you and it cannot be contained, says the LORD. Take off the cap and let the Waters of My SPIRIT flow out of you freely, for they are life giving to you and those around you. I will make you a lively vessel of honor that will be fat and full and overflowing with My blessings that cannot be purchased with any silver or gold. For what I have for you is abundance of My Holy Spirit, My power, My peace, and My joy that is full. You will be a conduit of My HOLY SPIRIT and I will pour out of you as you become a vessel of Honor in MY HANDS that formed you for MY purpose and glory, and you release that which is within and let it rise up, spring forth, flow and become a river at flood stage all around you that cannot be passed over, says the LORD.
It’s rising. Let rise! As the water of His Spirit is rising, so are the rivers of living water bubbling up inside you. Don’t hold back. Let it rise and overflow like a geyser, showering all those in proximity to saturation! Lord, have Your way! Your faith has created this lush plain in the supernatural. Your expectancy coupled with your knowledge of who He is creates a fertile environment for the miraculous to come forth!
Just as He brought water from the rock, He is able to bring provision from nothingness. Believe Him for the impossible. Again He says EXPECT IT. Be the vessel – the conduit – He has called you to be. Stir up the faith. Just as in John 5:4 God would send an angel to “stir the waters” and the next person in the pool would be healed, God is calling you to stir these rising waters – stir up the faith of those around you, of all those whose lives He places you in. As you stir those waters – just as in the stirring of the pool of Bethesda – the miraculous will occur.
Stir up the deep wells! Stir up the waters! The waters are rising, the waters of His Spirit are rising! Waters in the desert – be thirsty for His Spirit, thirsty for His flow, thirsty for His move. Don’t try to contain it – still waters stagnate – let them flow! Moving through you, a yielded vessel, receive and release, receive and release. Washing, cleansing, bringing life.
Stir the waters by personally operating at a level of faith and the miraculous that causes others to thirst for the same thing. Challenge others’ walks simply by the level of faith you’re willing to operate in. Move forward unafraid. Is He not God? Set the example of letting go of fears and “rationalism” and step into His grace in your walk of faith, thus inspiring others to do the same. And in that place of radical expectancy HE WILL MOVE.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s River of Life oil, which speaks of healing and purification. It can bring life to the land, people, relationships, situations, places… anything. It contains salt for purging, hyssop for purification, pomegranate for health and to represent the Blood, cyprus to cleanse anger, and cedar to cleanse bitterness.
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, check out my post God Speaking Through Silk where I explain why I began sharing these on my blog. 🙂
And since it matched nicely with the Dyed4you Art on my opposite wall…