The name of your silk is Strengthened in Adversity. The colors in it are:
- Harvest orange representing fruitfulness
- Coral representing deep abiding joy
- Cream representing milk and honey
- Ruby representing bloodline and worth fighting for
- Camel representing steadfastness
- Dark gray representing crowned in humility
- Copper shimmer representing fires of testing
The scriptures that go with it are:
- James 1:2-4 (TLV) Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect work, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
- Luke 6:28-36 (VOICE) Keep speaking blessings on those who curse you. Keep praying for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, offer the other cheek too. If someone steals your coat, offer him your shirt too. If someone begs from you, give to him. If someone robs you of your valuables, don’t demand them back. Think of the kindness you wish others would show you; do the same for them.Listen, what’s the big deal if you love people who already love you? Even scoundrels do that much! So what if you do good to those who do good to you? Even scoundrels do that much! So what if you lend to people who are likely to repay you? Even scoundrels lend to scoundrels if they think they’ll be fully repaid.If you want to be extraordinary—love your enemies! Do good without restraint! Lend with abandon! Don’t expect anything in return! Then you’ll receive the truly great reward—you will be children of the Most High—for God is kind to the ungrateful and those who are wicked. So imitate God and be truly compassionate, the way your Father is.
A word called “External Difficulties” from June Reinke of Prophetic Light is connected to this silk.
Don’t allow your external difficulties that you face trouble your heart, says the LORD. For they are not to rule over you. Do not let that which around you, become you. Focus on Me, for I desire that you become like Me. I have not only empowered you to overcome the evil one, but I have given you the sword of MY Spirit to destroy his diabolical works. I have given you My light that you will become a beacon in the dark corners of your region. I have created you for MY glory that will be seen on you. Do not put on darkness and depression as a garment, but cloak yourself with My mantle of grace and glory, says the LORD.
For that which I have for you is eternal, says the LORD. I Am light and life in you and My light will put out the darkness around you. My life in you will defeat the enemy. For what I have for you cannot be taken away from you. Focus on the life, and joy in your salvation. For you are not called for trouble, but to conquer the land of your promise and receive an inheritance in My kingdom that is without end. PUT ME ON and arise above the environs that are vying for your attention and come and fly with Me, above the conflict, above the darkness, above the chaos and soar like an eagle, effortless and carefree. For I Am great in the midst of you and you will rise and shine in the light of My glory and grace, says the LORD.
“Kintsugi (“golden joinery”), also known as Kintsukuroi (“golden repair”), is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum… As a philosophy, it treats breakage and repair as part of the history of an object, rather than something to disguise” (Wikipedia). In this same way, as the Father heals the fissures in your heart, He does so to strengthen not to hide – because each wound, crack, and crevice are a part of your testimony and therefore precious to Him. He sees the beauty in your brokenness and has been faithful to heal each hurt – a touch of gold, a kiss from heaven – no shame only beauty.
So hold nothing back. Love like you’ll never get hurt. Any hurts that may come will be kissed from heaven and strengthen; ultimately become part of your story – a beautiful, glorious, a reflection of Him. When others mistreat or belittle you, count it joy and leave it in the Father’s hands for He holds you tenderly and is mindful of every pain and will use it to His glory. Remember that “no weapon formed against you will prosper” and He will “condemn every tongue that rises against you in judgment” (Isaiah 54:17), you can trust Him to cover you.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Perazim (Breakthrough). There’s a pattern in scripture where the Father bears with us long to move suddenly. Like Habakkuk 2:3 says, “…though it tarry… it will not tarry.” The LORD is the LORD of the breakthrough. He moves on our behalf in His perfect timing, we simply must stay in perfect step with Him and let Him bring the breakthrough. The scriptures that accompany this oil are:
- “So [Israel] came up to Baal-Perazim, and David smote the [Philistines] there. Then David said, God has broken my enemies by my hand, like the bursting forth of waters; therefore they called the name of that place Baal-Perazim (Lord of breaking through).” 1 Chronicles 14:11
- “…and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” Isaiah 10:27
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, check out my post God Speaking Through Silk where I explain why I began sharing these on my blog.
Below is a picture of the silk as well as a couple pictures of one of the recipients 🙂