The name of your silk is Unvacillating. The colors in it are:
- Burgundy representing belonging to the Lord
- Turquoise representing life-giving flow of the Holy Spirit
- Cayman island representing fresh flow
- Plum representing abundance
The scriptures that go with it are:
- 2 Timothy 2:3-5 (TPT) “Overcome every form of evil as a victorious soldier of Jesus the Anointed One. For every soldier called to active duty must divorce himself from the distractions of this world so that he may fully satisfy the one who chose him. An athlete who doesn’t play by the rules will never receive the trophy, so remain faithful to God!”
- 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (TLB) In a race everyone runs, but only one person gets first prize. So run your race to win. To win the contest you must deny yourselves many things that would keep you from doing your best. An athlete goes to all this trouble just to win a blue ribbon or a silver cup, but we do it for a heavenly reward that never disappears. So I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step. I fight to win. I’m not just shadow-boxing or playing around. Like an athlete I punish my body, treating it roughly, training it to do what it should, not what it wants to. Otherwise I fear that after enlisting others for the race, I myself might be declared unfit and ordered to stand aside.
- Philippians 2:16-17 (AMP) holding out and offering to everyone the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to rejoice greatly because I did not run [my race] in vain nor labor without result. But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith [for preaching the message of salvation], still I rejoice and share my joy with you all.
- Hebrews 12:1-2 (VOICE) So since we stand surrounded by all those who have gone before, an enormous cloud of witnesses, let us drop every extra weight, every sin that clings to us and slackens our pace, and let us run with endurance the long race set before us. Now stay focused on Jesus, who designed and perfected our faith. He endured the cross and ignored the shame of that death because He focused on the joy that was set before Him; and now He is seated beside God on the throne, a place of honor.
- Luke 15:28, 31 (VOICE) The older brother got really angry and refused to come inside, so his father came out and pleaded with him to join the celebration. … The father replied, “My son, you are always with me, and all I have is yours…”
It’s tempting to become the prodigal son’s older brother; to get caught up in the time we’ve spent in faith, coming to view it as a burden rather than a blessed way of life – walking in intimacy with the Father. Beloved, don’t fall prey to the temptation! Run the race to the end and run it well. Stay faithful and true, singleminded and focused, patient and persistent.
A word called “Don’t Give Up on Me” from June Reinke of Prophetic Light is connected to this silk.
Don’t give up on Me, says the LORD, for I have not given up on you. Do not turn your back on Me, for I have not turned My back on you. Do not forget about Me, for I cannot and will not forsake you. You are ever before Me and My thoughts are continually good for you. Your Words come up before Me as a constant memorial and I have heard your prayers. I have not ignored the cry of your heart. Hear Me now and know My heart. Know My thoughts, for they are higher than yours. I see and know the thought and intent of your heart. I want you to know Mine, says the LORD.
Do not attribute those lower, dark thoughts and words that the enemy speaks to Me, says the LORD. For you are not a child of darkness, but a child of light. I have given you life and not death. I have pronounced peace over you, and prosperity and health comes from Me. The enemy comes to destroy. I came to rescue you from his snares and give you freedom. I have light and life for you. Let go of the defeat and the negative devices of the evil one and turn away from his illegitimate lures. For every blessing that I give you has no corresponding sorrow attached. I will not bait you to entrap you! I have set you free so that you can serve me. I will reward your labor in My kingdom, for you indeed shall reap a bountiful harvest of those things that you have sown. Sow with patience and know that I Am good for My Word, and I will accomplish in you and for you and through you all that I have decreed over you. Keep your eyes on Me and know that I will not only furnish you for every good work that I have called you to do, but I will complete the good work that I have begun in you, as I glorify you by My Spirit in you, and I will be glorified by all the good works that you do for My kingdom that is without end, says the LORD.
A “whisper” called “Endurance” from the Passion Translation team’s “I Hear His Whisper” is connected to this silk.
The word I speak to you today is ENDURANCE. I call you to be faithful unto the end, even as I loved My disciples unto the end. The burden you carry must always be brought to the cross and left forever at My feet. Others will not understand the load you carry and the secret woundings of your soul, but I understand. You must never compare yourself to another, but bring your cares to the One who cares. You will never be asked to carry more than you can endure, but it will be more than you think. I call you to stretch your faith until it is greater than your burden.
I have called you to be a faithful warrior of My love. The woundings of your soul bring you into deeper love. You see the momentary pain, but I see the blossoms of love beginning to open within you, yielding a sweeter fragrance. Even when you feel disappointed My love never fails. When you are wounded by love, My mercy still stands higher than the heavens. I call you to hold every experience of your life as sacred, and then you will discover My goodness and My power to work everything together for good as you love Me.
Speak over your life this day these words, ‘I will endure all things for love.’
As you remain faithful to Me, love grows within you. My love and My peace will be the twin fruits from the Tree of Life to sustain you and sweeten your joy. Let nothing deter you from your pursuit of My face. Those who love Me most I will transform the most. Let every opportunity that comes to you this day be the open doorway into My presence. I speak over you, My faithful one, endure all tings for love as a good soldier of Jesus Christ, and always set His faithfulness before your eyes as your supreme example. And then you will not fail, and you will not stumble. For I will hold you in My love even as I held Him in My love throughout His ordeals. I am with you and will exchange your weakness for My strength as you wait upon Me.
The word “unvacillating” is “one who does not vacillate” and it means being resolute, single-minded, positive, sure; earnest, serious; steady, unfaltering, unhesitating, unswerving, unwavering; adamant, adamantine, immovable, persistent, tenacious, unbending, and uncompromising. Faithful.
Beloved, be unvacillating. Stay true to your course, your alignment to Me. Unwavering. Single-minded. Focused, sure and true. Learn from Me and reflect My character, for I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. I do not vacillate. I am not fickle. I do not base My love for you on your actions. You cannot earn My affection. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Learn from Me.
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Faithful oil as an acknowledgment of one the Father declares as faithful. “I call you faithful,” says the Lord. Your mind inquires, “how can that be? How can I be called faithful?” The Lord says, “I call you faithful. Faithful in heart to me, you will always be.” The scripture that goes with this oil is, “Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.” 1 Corinthians 4:2
Similar to the cedar in the Faith oil, the tree(s) in this scent represent the tree-like stability that one who is faithful demonstrates. This oil also brings to mind the lyrics from Justin Rizzo’s song called “Found Faithful“.
I want to run the race, I want to keep the faith. Help me win the prize of the knowledge of You?I want to be found faithful, I want to be found steady. I want to be found faithful until the end?Don’t want to be ashamed the day I see Your face. Keep my footsteps firm, hold me in Your grace?I want to live before Your eyes, I want to stay before Your gaze. Just keep me steady here (for all my days)
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, check out my post God Speaking Through Silk where I explain why I began sharing these on my blog.