This silk is near and dear to my heart because I birthed it for Katt of Victory Hill Flags and Banners and it’s part of an awesome pair of testimonies that I share on the Dyed4you blog. I hope the word is a blessing to you too!
The name of your silk is Created for His Glory. The colors in it are:
- Light turquoise representing flow of the Holy Spirit
- China red representing sacrifice
- Dark gray representing humility and fear of the Lord
- Black representing deep and multifaceted
- Silver representing freedom to create
The scriptures that go with it are:
- Genesis 1:1-3 (VOICE) In the beginning, God created everything: the heavens above and the earth below. Here’s what happened: At first the earth lacked shape and was totally empty, and a dark fog draped over the deep while God’s spirit-wind hovered over the surface of the empty waters. Then there was the voice of God. God: Let there be light. And light flashed into being.
- John 14:26 (AMPC) But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you.
The wind of God is blowing. His breath to create, to bring life. He is filling your lungs that you might speak things into existence (whether literally or figuratively). His breath is in your lungs, pour it out for His glory. He’s filled you to overflowing that you might minister from the overflow. Do not run dry. Do not be manipulated or coerced into doing or giving more than He has called you to. If He doesn’t build the house it’s built in vain, so stay perfectly aligned and when He says rest – receive it without hesitation.
A “Prophetic Nugget” called “Glimpse of Eternity” from our Dyed4you Ministries blog is connected to this silk.
Genesis 1:2 (NKJV) The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Beloved, I AM the Creator and you are made in My image. I have made you to pour forth life, to create. Just as before the creation there was a moment My Spirit simply hovered, so there will be that moment for you. So wait for it, beloved, I will whisper to your heart – listen for it. Don’t move without Me. I love to create with you.
As you create beloved, reflect My heart. I will give you ways to express supernatural things in earthly mediums. My heart is for My people to know – truly know and understand – their real home, for you are simply sojourners here. As My people are able to catch the vision, they are better able to stay fixed on my worldview rather than being drawn in by the world’s. What a gift that you are able to help others capture that glimpse of eternity!
A “Lion Bite” called “Consider the Heavens” from Glasgow Prophetic Centre is connected to this silk.
Consider the Heavens. Consider the created works of God the Most High. Creator of all things seen and unseen.
As you consider all that is made before you, the Lord urges and encourages you that you are one made by the creator. You are made in His image, one designed to sub-create and to create with His same power inside of you. And, with God’s creative power in you, there is call to imagine as He did when He created you; to imagine, envision, and create.
God wants to create through you.
God’s creation will come out from you in words, in ideas, in manufacture, in music and song, poetry and prose, fashion and jewellery design, digital expressions and solutions, new structures, systems, logistical plans, and so much more. He longs to create through you, His sub-creator.
God now calls to ask Him what expression of creativity is to come from you and to begin to create with Him. Today, begin to imagine with the Holy Spirit and create; produce, form, craft, build, invent, design, originate and begin.
God’s creative power is within you.
Ephesians 2:10, “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
**The word handiwork or workmanship is from the root word poema -meaning we are God’s poem! How beautiful you are!**
It has been prayed over and anointed with the Scent of Heaven’s Multiplication Power, which is used as a symbol of coming into unity with God and those He yokes us with all for the purpose of the multiplication power. The deeper meaning of this oil reads:
The multiplication power comes when forces join (one puts a thousand to flight and two puts ten thousand – Deuteronomy 32:30) and synergy happens, creating a deep and abiding strength. A strong marriage can be an example of this: the masculine and feminine traits joining with God in their midst – a powerhouse that brings forth life.
In this anointing oil, each essential oil is a “fighter” – with living, individual power, but as they’re combined they have a synergy that brings that multiplication power. These oils are mirroring the heart behind this anointing oil – the multiplication power. Again, one bringing a thousand to flight as two brings TEN thousand. Combined energies. Synergistic power. Exponential multiplication. In this anointing oil each essential oil has its role and that role or characteristic prophetically mirrors necessary roles and traits needed in groups to bring unity and that synergy that brings deep strength.
- Lavender blends well with most oils. This flexibility speaks to what is needed to solidify unity. Working well with others. Joining. Melding. Multiplying together.
- Ylang ylang has sweet and tenacious characteristics. This too speaks to the heart of the unifying warrior – tenacious, persistent yet sweet, able to connect with others.
- Cassia is often used for vascular disorders. It’s help in keeping the blood (life) moving throughout the body is a vital part of unity.
- Blood orange is one of the oils used to address nervous tension and stress. In the same way, for unity you need those who diffuse situations and bring peace in lieu of tension.
- Cedar has deep roots. It has a steadying factor. It also astringent and antiputrescent – combatting decay and purification. Bringing healing and cleansing to the body.
- Roman chamomile is antibacterial, a fighter in your body – a warrior, like special forces. It is an agent that destroys that which attacks the body. It not only attacks the enemy, it’s the one who heals, promotes health, and brings harmony.
- Oak moss is also called oak lungs or lung moss. It treats respiratory issues. In the same way, breathing life – making the way for the Breath of Life (the Holy Spirit) to be in the midst.
- Labdanum (rose of Sharon) representing the Christ. The bond that connects us, grafting us and holding us together.
We pray it blesses you!
NOTE: If you’re wondering why I’ve shared this silk letter, check out my post God Speaking Through Silk where I explain why I began sharing these on my blog. And though I don’t post these for the purpose of selling them, I know sometimes one will just grab you and you KNOW you’re supposed to have it. If that’s the case you can check on Dyed4you Readymade to see if I have one completed already or you can see what types of products I offer and request I make you one in this style.
Below are the RSW I made for Katt of Victory Hill Flags and Banners, and beloved that is the large dowel flag I made for myself at the same time so we could have twin silks 😉